Monday 6 October 2014

The 20s Tag

I got tagged by Roselyn K for the Sunshine award earlier this year, which requires 10 random information about me and nominating 10 other bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” (I know I should be kicking myself for responding to this late) I also got tagged by Ugo, Duru, and Damilola for the 20s. I decided to do these together. *stares at feet* This way, I get to tell you 25 random things. How's that for a deal? Good right? I thought so too. It's a little hard not repeating stuff though, because I've talked about myself a lot on this blog, I mean, I've been blogging since 2011! Anyway, you can see here, herehere ,here and here. I just read one of those old posts and I can't stop laughing. I sure have come a long way. Enough preamble. Lets get to it.
Source
1. I love to read. A lot! I haven't had much time for this, but an amazing man got me a Kindle Paperwhite 3g for my birthday and I've been doing more reading lately. Best gift ever... next to August Alsina of course. #Don'tAsk I should probably do a post on my birthday gifts :D
2. I have learned that what some people say and what they mean are two different things. Circumstances change, so, I don't trust words so much. Words are cheap. Don't tell me, show me.
3. I'm an amazing listener. I talk a lot. Scratch that, I'm a certified chatterbox and because of this, people assume I don't listen much. You'll be shocked at the amount of things I can remember.
4. I still don't like numbers. Put it into words and I'm game. I will work with numbers if I have to though.
5. Most of you know I laugh a lot. What you don't know is, even when something annoys me, is unbelievable or downright ridiculous, i could laugh. So when I laugh at you, be very afraid except of course you know, you're funny :D
6. I really love words. I think I've mentioned this before somewhere. I hardly use them though. One of the first rules of the thumb in Communication is: Kiss: Keep It Short and Simple.
7. I was with my sister and I legit didn't steal take anything from her. I actually saw some perfumes and I made her choose the one to give me. That doesn't sound like me at all. I usually would have just taken what I wanted and sent her a message on my way home about my new acquisition so she doesn't bother looking for it. I think someone has tampered with my DNA 0_0
8. I have a thing for perfumes.
9I can be very sentimental about gifts. Just like Dobby, I can hoard stuff that mean a lot to me. I shocked a friend this year with gifts she gave me in 2001.
10. There's a certain je ne sais quoi about guys with ass *drools*
11I love bright colours. Yellow is such a yummy one. I think of myself as a rainbow.
12. I've got small feet, which are both a blessing (my sisters can't steal my shoes, yay!) and a curse (because I can't steal theirs either!)
13. I always use whatever new stuff I get immediately. Like, if I get a new dress today, best believe I'm wearing it tomorrow. If I get a new pair of earrings today, I'm removing the ones I'm wearing and switching immediately. Because. Death happens. (HD, stay away from this one)
14. I think I'm the only person left who isn't on Instagram. Took me forever to get on Twitter too. Let's see how much longer I can hold out for.
15. I have recently become a midnight cereal eater. Because, hunger and weight gain Lol.
16. I don't like drinking water. I know this isn't healthy, but juice is my thing. Berryblast to be exact.
17. I am hardly ever shy. I can seriously talk to anyone, anywhere *shrug*
18. I wish I could eat more than I currently do. This is a struggle. Stay away from this Coy.
19.  I'm very spontaneous, but I can also be annoyingly sensible. I think spontaneity is my default mode, but growing up is instilling the "sensible".
20. I choose my battles. I don't blow up at every turn. I don't waste my energy like that.
21. I'm a bundle of contradictions. Can you tell already? Lool
22. I love my Family and I won't trade them for anything. I mean, I want to kill my brother, half the time! #iKid...Not! But I would not trade any one of them for the world.
23. I currently have 6 nieces. 2 from each sibling :D
24. I am a very determined person. If I say I'll do something, you best believe I will.
25. I'm not on the fence about God. You know periods where you are stuck and something gives? I've had several of those. What can I say. I'm a God-Girl, that's who I be, from the top of my head to the toes of my feet. I can't deny it, wouldn't even try. I'm Your girl in the Crazy world...  (_Jamie Grace's God girl)
#DoneAndDusted.
Feel free to tag yourselves if you haven't done this already and please send me a link so I can go snooping on yours. In the meantime, please share one random thing in your comment. Thanks for reading.
I'll be back...soon
Kisses

94 comments:

  1. I'm not alone.....No 13 excitement makes me do it oh hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loo, me too! I'm always thinking "Oooh i need to wear it"

      Delete
  2. well you are an interesting person :).. nice knowing about u x!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yes!!! Toin u forgot to write u give the best advices!!! U have an amazing shoulder to cry on too...
    Biko don't change! I love all of U! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grinning from ear to ear* My darling-est darling, love you too sweetie and thanks for trusting me and everything. You're amazing too you know

      Delete
  4. I'm with you on 13. Yep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Joxy! Thank's for turning up. That 13 is just irresistible

      Delete
  5. Random something about moi?..
    Hmm...I keep new stuff I just bought for a while before I wear them..earings I bought months ago still haven't been worn..hmm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arrrgggg just the exact opposite of me. I could never do that

      Delete
  6. Berry blast!!! I love your personality Toin! I would like to have a rainbow in me life :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yass!!!! Thanks sweetie. Let me just come over to your life right now *packs bags* lool

      Delete
  7. I was smiling ALL through this. Sincerely, you are an amazing person.....no jokes! I have many comments..from the rainbow to the death happens to the laughter...but today's Monday, my "behave" day.
    one random fact about me......hmmmmmm.... I can eat fried eggs but not boiled eggs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fried eggs but not boiled? That's funny :D

      Erm, so I'm loving this comment and everything, in fact, let me go laminate this before the "real" HD gets back. II mean, i know it's your behave Monday but still..... Don't let me rock the boat sha *flees*

      P.S: Love you too sweetie.

      Delete
  8. As always reading tour write up leaves me smiling.
    One random thing about me- I.stalk people's blogs secretly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emaaa, thanks so much. I stalk blogs too *face-palm*

      Delete
  9. No 2 and 8 are so me! Wish I could boast of no.17 :(. Thank you so much for the tags and all the comments! And yes! Please feel free to reblog

    www.cassiedaves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cassie and you're welcome. Your legs are gorg and they go on forever #GirlCrush. And Yassss to 8! Perfumes are so yum. As for 17, just do it.

      Delete
  10. I dont have an instagram either. Thought i was the only one too lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Getting to Know My Twinny More :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This could be me. Except the food part and bright colours and perfume. Random fact, I never put on weight anywhere but my hips and face.

    And I'd love to get to know you more. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is so cool. Coodibee that we're twins separated from birth?

      So, hipster of life, gime some please. I would be happy to know you more too

      Delete
  13. num 3 is so me lol i am yet to run out of things to say hehe, i"ll start working on my post

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for reminding me about perfumes....lol! We definitely have lots of things in common :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yea we do. You reminded me of my small feet and hoarding of stuff :)

      Delete
  15. First offf... Prrrrrrrraaaaiiiissseee tha Lord.... she finally did it... aftN 4 months Toin, diarisgodooo. Hey You were not totally truthful you know.. **winks.. Madam you failed to add that you are a certified first class Honors trouble maker.... Asin you can set some body up shaa, and then go all innocent on the person the next minute.... kai Toin ehn, iFear. Hehheheh glad you did this though, seems to me that you are a CHILD (emphasis on child) of her words... nice one my daughter.. **pats back... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. About #14, we are still fasting and Praying oooo.. May Baba do the miracle of directing your steps to IG eh... :)

      Delete
  16. You didn't talk about your ikebe....lol......abeg re write no 10 in English oh....

    Thanks for the tag.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool My ikebe is still growing o. Lord be praised. As for 10, it means "there's a certain something" :D

      T: What are you okay-ing to?

      Delete
  17. Nice to meet you Toin...

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are truly an amazing person..waiting for the day we finally get to meet. Ermmmm one random thing about me....am addicted to cucumber and yoghurt..yes i eat them together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, my head is seriously swelling. Thanks C *kisses* Oh, i bet our meeting would be def crazy. Can't wait!

      I'm yet to try the cucumber and yogurt though...*pensive*

      Delete
  19. Madam, at number 24, you said you will come and see me since the beginning of time, yet you haven't come o. You will now come and be forming integrity over here.

    I'm not on instagram too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmaooo No vex na Ati. It just means I'm not "determined" to meet you just yet but trust me, it'll happen when I'm ready. Oya gba kiss

      Delete
  20. i love perfumes tooo ooo lol
    fashionitazbybuiti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. What's this na?!!! Untag me Toin!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmaoooo. Untag fire. My friend, get to typing asap! *kiss kiss*

      Delete
  22. Wow! Toin, finally..lol. I love me a man with an ass too..lmaoo..and bald as an egg as well..hehe.
    Thanks for honoring the challenge on random facts. Check out my new blog post on marrying rich men by hook or crook!!
    xoxo.
    Roselyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Lmaoo finally right? I kow i've be a truant here *sigh*

      Rose sweetie, the ass thing is just...*drools*

      Delete
  23. Kiss: Keep It Short and Simple.

    aH AH!!! THIS will be so easy for me to remember when I'm beginning to over explian anything in the future like I'm prone to

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ms Rainbow!! :-) I love the colour yellow too! And I wear new things sharp sharp.. Infact, once I buy or receive an outfit, I start looking for an event to rock it lol.. I can't do all that keeping stuff - long ting mehnn

    Thanks for the tag.. I have to get to this oh!
    PS Oya come on Instagram.. We are waiting for you (and Atilola!)! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay @Colour yellow. You're welcome and i enjoyed your tag :D

      As for Insta, all in good time baby

      Delete
  25. You have 6 nieces?! Gosh, I hate you just a tiny little bit right now :p

    Summary: you're an amazing person and this is the truth!

    Random fact: I wear new clothes on my birthday (DO NOT JUDGE ME!)

    P.S: Thanks for opening the comments up *kisses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmaooo Feyi! new clothes on your birthday?? Okay, i'm so judging the heck out of you right now...or maybe i should start doing that too :D It's cute though

      Delete
  26. Lmsao @ no 10.... I enjoyed reading this

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love perfumes like ahhhhhh... I don't steal...ayam not a thief but if and when I fap....I call it fab.... when I fap your perfume, you can only but forgive me. I do it out of love. Hehehe. I love your personality sha. Nice

    Www.mylifeasmoby.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmaoo see another perfume ste..oh wait, fapper hehehe. Our of love abi? I hear you. Thanks Moby. Love yours too

      Delete
  28. i love perfumes as well. i dream of the day i will have a whole trunk box with different brands of perfumes. i am already on the quest to buy perfumes for my tiny daughter. every birthday present temi receives a perfume...lol.. long time my friend how are you? www.secretlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, as soon as you get the trunk-fil, please holler, I have a message for you lool

      I'm fine dear, i've missed you around here too

      Delete
  29. Toin Toin!
    Am with you on 13 jare..No time to be saving new thing for thy kingdom come

    Random fact: I love social media.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tamie!!!! I've missed you sha. How's every? Oh me too @Social media.

      Delete
  30. A chatter box? You looked quite to me.
    I am opposite of #13.
    Nice knowing more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I can attest to No 3. You are definately a good listener

    ReplyDelete
  32. You and this August. I agree you are hilarious

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey girlie, I'm with you on 2,12, 15, 20, 21, 22...LOL. Random thing about me...eerrrrmm...drama and I have a way of finding each other *sighs*
    And thanks for tagging yours truly, u rock!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome dearie. Ah, that drama i think is my middle name. I always run from drama but it catches up somehow

      Delete
  34. Hmmmm Midnight cereal huh? There's a serious struggle for the ikebe to come out o.How that going sef? *runs off*

    ReplyDelete
  35. I also do No. 9

    Lovely post, hon!
    Come, can someone EVER tamper with your DNA? *runs*

    *runs back* welcome back. Hope ya staying oh! Umph. See who's talking. #OkBye

    ReplyDelete
  36. Woooow nice knowing u toin. 3 and 9 is just me. I am the opposite if 13 tho. I kip my new stuffs for a long tym...then I remember I av them later. Just me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know we have stuff in common dear :D

      Delete
  37. Toin we have quite a number of things in common. *Exercising the right to famz* You have no idea how difficult it is for me to write about myself. I'm not sure its a good thing. I'll come up with something; I have this fear that you'll give me one of those mama-dey-vex back-hand slaps if I don't. Lol
    You are just an explosion of colour. (I come up with uncanny analogies. That just means you are an amazing bundle of energy. You see?) *shuts up*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmaoo Famz away dearie. I'm still waiting for your post and you're darn right, i 'll give you one of those mama-dey-vex back-hand slaps if you don't. Lol

      Explosion of colour? I loveeet!

      Delete
  38. Listing the points I'm with you on ehn, I might as well repost your post. Seeing as you tagged me, I will try list other stuff. But I can't resist d new stuff thing sha. Right now I'm at work wearing the shoes i bought last night on my way from work. When i see something i see myself wearing it. Now that I've paid for it, why the heck would i wait again ? lol. Thanks for tagging boo. Ive done my own post. Bera late than neva abi ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmaoo, girl, peas in a pod! And i enjoyed yours too

      Delete
  39. *waves and then waves again*

    Toin is not shy? What a surprise! Not!

    Small feet? You're so lucky. You have no idea ...

    And I don't like drinking water either ... unless I have to. Choosing your battles is wise o!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! She finally shows up here again. I've missed your footprints Kiishi :D

      Delete
  40. #BringbackourToin.... Day 15. Dear Jonathan, Omojuwa, and Oby Ezekwesili, we shall not relent until you bring back our ToyoN Tomato.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  41. Small Feet, New things, Good package of Toni...

    ririzmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Replies
    1. Yup i did loooool. It's probably not what you think :D

      Delete
  43. 1)i read a lot. You can call me a voracious reader.
    2)Yay! Small feet like mine. The bad part is when big feet people who know that it's not their size dip their feet into my shoes ( for some weird reason).the shoe (of course) no size them, and e no size me again.
    All you people that don't like water. I feel like I need to do special prayer for all of you. Lol.
    I can be a good listener if it's important or interesting. Boring,i just tune out and come back at the ending.
    Like you I love to laugh oh.
    Seriously I decided that no situation will be too hard,difficult or embarrassing that I couldn't laugh or smile about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, hi5 jare. That prayer though, pray o! I consciously carry water around now so when i'm tempted to juice it up, i drink water. It's hard but i'm trying

      Delete
  44. #10 made me laugh...I enjoyed reading this :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *hides face* loool. I've missed you and your cutesy pictures though

      Delete
  45. I laughed out loud at #7. Typical of my younger sisters (I've got 5!). Whenever they visit, they leave with loads of my stuff and most of the time without even asking. Someone would think my house was this huge shop. lol!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog dearie *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hugging you right back. Oh wow @5 sisters! My 2 sisters are enough trouble so i can imagine

      Delete

Hit me nicely