I got tagged by Roselyn K for the Sunshine award earlier this year, which requires 10 random information about me and nominating 10 other bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” (I know I should be kicking myself for responding to this late) I also got tagged by Ugo, Duru, and Damilola for the 20s. I decided to do these together. *stares at feet* This way, I get to tell you 25 random things. How's that for a deal? Good right? I thought so too. It's a little hard not repeating stuff though, because I've talked about myself a lot on this blog, I mean, I've been blogging since 2011! Anyway, you can see here, here, here ,here and here. I just read one of those old posts and I can't stop laughing. I sure have come a long way. Enough preamble. Lets get to it.
1. I love to read. A lot! I haven't had much time for this, but an amazing man got me a Kindle Paperwhite 3g for my birthday and I've been doing more reading lately. Best gift ever... next to August Alsina of course. #Don'tAsk I should probably do a post on my birthday gifts :D
2. I have learned that what some people say and what they mean are two different things. Circumstances change, so, I don't trust words so much. Words are cheap. Don't tell me, show me.
3. I'm an amazing listener. I talk a lot. Scratch that, I'm a certified chatterbox and because of this, people assume I don't listen much. You'll be shocked at the amount of things I can remember.
4. I still don't like numbers. Put it into words and I'm game. I will work with numbers if I have to though.
5. Most of you know I laugh a lot. What you don't know is, even when something annoys me, is unbelievable or downright ridiculous, i could laugh. So when I laugh at you, be very afraid except of course you know, you're funny :D
6. I really love words. I think I've mentioned this before somewhere. I hardly use them though. One of the first rules of the thumb in Communication is: Kiss: Keep It Short and Simple.
7. I was with my sister and I legit didn't
steal take anything from her. I actually saw some perfumes and I
made her choose the one to give me. That doesn't sound like me at all. I
usually would have just taken what I wanted and sent her a message on my way
home about my new acquisition so she doesn't bother looking for it. I think someone
has tampered with my DNA 0_0
8. I have a thing for perfumes.
9. I can be very sentimental about gifts. Just like Dobby, I can hoard stuff that mean a lot to me. I shocked a friend this year with gifts she gave me in 2001.
10. There's a certain je ne sais quoi about guys with ass *drools*
11. I love bright colours. Yellow is such a yummy one. I think of myself as a rainbow.
12. I've got small feet, which are both a blessing (my sisters can't steal my shoes, yay!) and a curse (because I can't steal theirs either!)
13. I always use whatever new stuff I get immediately. Like, if I get a new dress today, best believe I'm wearing it tomorrow. If I get a new pair of earrings today, I'm removing the ones I'm wearing and switching immediately. Because. Death happens. (HD, stay away from this one)
14. I think I'm the only person left who isn't on Instagram. Took me forever to get on Twitter too. Let's see how much longer I can hold out for.
15. I have recently become a midnight cereal eater. Because, hunger and weight gain Lol.
16. I don't like drinking water. I know this isn't healthy, but juice is my thing. Berryblast to be exact.
17. I am hardly ever shy. I can seriously talk to anyone, anywhere *shrug*
18. I wish I could eat more than I currently do. This is a struggle. Stay away from this Coy.
19. I'm very spontaneous, but I can also be annoyingly sensible. I think spontaneity is my default mode, but growing up is instilling the "sensible".
20. I choose my battles. I don't blow up at every turn. I don't waste my energy like that.
21. I'm a bundle of contradictions. Can you tell already? Lool
22. I love my Family and I won't trade them for anything. I mean, I want to kill my brother, half the time! #iKid...Not! But I would not trade any one of them for the world.
23. I currently have 6 nieces. 2 from each sibling :D
24. I am a very determined person. If I say I'll do something, you best believe I will.
25. I'm not on the fence about God. You know periods where you are stuck and something gives? I've had several of those. What can I say. I'm a God-Girl, that's who I be, from the top of my head to the toes of my feet. I can't deny it, wouldn't even try. I'm Your girl in the Crazy world... (_Jamie Grace's God girl)
I hereby tag: T.Notes, TLG, Real8, Nazzy, Ayo of OnePlusTheOne, Gatlinmay9, Chantel, Abiola, Ms Cookie, Sykik and Cassandra.
Feel free to tag yourselves if you haven't done this already and please send me a link so I can go snooping on yours. In the meantime, please share one random thing in your comment. Thanks for reading.
I'll be back...soonKisses