Monday 7 March 2011

I'M FINALLY HERE! YAY!!!


Yay! so i finally make good on my dream of starting a blog. Stumbled on blog-ville about a year ago and i've been following some for almost a year. I find this world totally addictive. Blog-ville is fresh and absolutely amazing. I hope this blog of mine turns out to be everything i've always dreamt it would be. I also promise not to turn into Carl with a C who disappears wen we need him to update (at least i hope not). I can't wait to start putting my thoughts up (i swear, my brain needs a break) and gisting y'all about my juicy life..OK, not so juicy actually. I'll be back..."wink"

2 comments:

  1. what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Carl!!!you couldnt even mention me ikenna...so offended.oya lets see what you'll blog.....now waiting........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ghen Ghen!! SomeboRRy sid and I quote..

    "I also promise not to turn into Carl with a C who disappears wen we need him to update" Hmnnn So you didnt do good on ya promise ba?! Diarisgodooo.. inshort god will judge you 3 times.. You will see.. **Storms out angrily... But due to respect.. Shuts Door with caution to avoid Agbara ffrom the Egbon... :(

    ReplyDelete

Hit me nicely