You've got the healing that i want. Just like they say it in the song, till the dawn, lets Marvin Gaye and get it on ...
This Marvin Gaye by Charlie Puth feat. Meghan Trainor song has been giving me life. I just loveeet! So how have you all been. I'm fine. Life is happening as usual. More drama everyday; sometimes more than I can handle but er well. We already know drama follows me around so no biggie. I'm not sharing the latest episode in the series of my life that I have titled, Dear Lord, Why Me? Y'all not ready for it. (Honeydame, CoyIntrovert and SingleNigerian, please leave this one alone)
|Nails on fleek :D|
First things first, my nails are back!!! You think we're here to play? After everything I've been through this year, please I had to invoke all the powers that be to bless my nails and it happened.
When they ask if you got your nails fixed and it's all yours ...*moonwalks*
Second, are you people not honestly shopping on Konga.com? So you are and I have not earned anything through you? You people play too much. What do you think the banners up top and on the sides are for? Please click click click away and purchase. Use my link and make me some money please. This your baby girl needs to feed to keep body and soul together. I'm not thirsting after glass house yet but a nice house would do. Atilola, come and try Konga so you can compare with Jumia. Thanks in advance. And If I eventually buy my own glass house, I'll give y'all a room each too. You might need to share though. Maybe Atoskin can share with HD and we'll name that the Room of Hips or Hippy Room. See, even my joke is dry. This is not a joking stuvvv. Epp me plis. Epp me. I'm suvvring.
I guess we can all agree that I'm not dead. *Side eyes* TLG and Honeydame. My life is just going through some changes. You can follow @toinlicious for more of my deliciousness.
So to the real reason I'm back here. The wonderful Lola of Rose of Sharon tagged me in this Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award and I had to come out of hibernation. Thanks so much Lola. Lola is the lovely author of Twenty Nine. You can check out her other books on Okadabooks.
Here are the rules
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site; Check
2. Put the award logo on your blog; Check
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you; In a bit
4. Nominate five blogs; Okay
5. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Alright
1. What is your biggest pet peeve? I honestly don't know, it depends on where, when, who, what and how. I have a long list. From people who drive slow on the fast lane, to people who stay on your lane and refuse to move when the traffic light goes green because they are not exactly going your way but stupidly blocks you, to those who pick their nose and flick it. Biggest though? I don't know. If I like you, some of these things might not even bother me except that snot flick.
2. What does your last text message say? MO: Why were you calling me at 6:58am?
3. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and coke? Which do you prefer? I can't tell the difference and give me water. I can't believe my relationship with berryblast is over and I'm not even sad. What is this life? A rotten pot of beans I tell you.
4. Make a confession about anything. There is this 22million naira house that I'm thirsting after. I need money!!!
5. Name one item on your bucket list. To live alone in another country
6. If you were another person, would you make friends with yourself? Hell yeah! Have you met me? You obviously haven't because if you have, you'll definitely know. I'm amazing. I know my vain is showing but I'm not tucking it in. I'm that fabulous and cute and nice and my heart? Too large for its own good. Let's not forget my smile too.
7. What is your secret weapon to lure the oppoiste sex, boyfriend, husband, potential? I'm not luring anybody abeg. Did you not read about My lover? I didn't even have to do nothing and he wanted to die on top the matter.
8. What do you want to know about the future? Did I eventually kill my brother or did he kill me? I need to know this. Oh wait, or what colour did I paint my 22milion naira house :D
9. What would you change about your experience in secondary school? Honestly, nothing. I had the best and most unserious time of my life there lol. Traumatising for my family especially my dad and my sister, Prim-not though, seeing as Prim-not was the model daughter hehehe
10. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings. I'm a sucker for them
This Lagos Girl (see, i told you i wasn't dead)
Lara (Can you put me in your luggage and take me traveling with you? I don't weigh much)
Atilola (All in good time babe, all in good time)
Duru (I know the award is for sisters but this boy is around ladies all the time so *shrug*)
Oh, you thought I'd stick with rules? Lool. Welcome to me.
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
3. Make a confession about anything.
4. What is the lesson of love that took you the longest to learn?
5. If you could spend one day alone with anyone in history (dead or alive), whom would you choose?
6. If you had to teach your kids one lesson in life, what would it be?
7. If you could "un-know" one thing, what would it be?
8. Paint your entire home inside and out a single colour other than white, what colour would you choose?
9. What is the most terrifying moment of your life?
10. If you could transport yourself to a place/era in d world, where would you go?
Get to answering and leave me a link so I can check out your answers. Thanks for indulging.